Equipment and Tips for Seminars
- Leash, 5 to 7 meter, leather, Biothane or textile, dont use some with rubber grip
- Treats for your dog
- Toys to use with your dog to play after work
- small bags (several Sizes) maybe with zip
- Car kennel (dogs need mostly to stay in car between exercises)
- Fresh water an bowl
- Clothes for every weather (we work outdoor, so take also rain clouthes with you), also some boots for walking throug water
- Dont feed your dog in the morning right befor start working.
- clothes suitable in urban an rural environments, raincoat, boots for water
- Observer are active in exercises to learn work as traillayer, reward dog and more.
- Learning to be a good actor is basic to be a good doghandler.
Documents for registration
Documents for seminarcertifications
Informations for publish seminar on INBTI Website
Informations about fees and terms for INBTI-Seminars